You are here
Fadhel Ghannouchi is a professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering in UCalgary's Schulich School of Engineering, and the founding director of iRadio Lab. He is a Tier I Research Chair in Green Radio Systems and an AITF Strategic Chair in Intelligent RF Radio Technology.
Fadhel is developing innovative technological solutions for broadband and green software-defined radio systems, and his multiple honours include the ASTech award for Outstanding Leadership in Alberta Technology in 2014 and the Fellowship of Royal Society of Canada in 2010.
Widely published and with multiple patents, his other research activities include digital radio architectures, wireless and satellite communications, electromagnetic energy harvesting, and more.
Find out more about Fadhel Ghannouchi here.
▪ W. Chen, K. Rawat and F.M. Ghannouchi. Multiband RF Circuits and Techniques for Wireless Transmitters, Springer 2016.
▪ F. M. Ghannouchi, O. Hammi and M. Helaoui. Behavioral Modelling and Predistortion of Wideband Wireless Transmitters. Wiley, 2014.
▪ Mohammadi and F. M. Ghannouchi. RF Transceiver Design for MIMO Wireless Communications. Springer, 2012.
▪ F. M. Ghannouchi and M. S. Hashmi. Load-Pull Techniques with Applications to Power Amplifier Design. Springer, 2012.
▪ F. M. Ghannouchi and A. Mohammadi. The Six-Port Technique with Microwave and Wireless Applications. Norwood, MA: Artech House, 2009.