You are here
Dr. Baljit Singh
Dr. Singh is dean of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Calgary. His research has focused on cell and molecular biology of lung inflammation. He is the author or co-author of more than ninety peer-reviewed journal articles and books, and has supervised the research training of more than eighty undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral students.
- Khanh, L.N.P., Channabasappa, S., Hossain, M., Liu, L. and Singh, B. 2015. Leukocyte-specific protein 1 (LSP1) regulates neutrophil recruitment in acute lung inflammation. American Journal of Physiology: Lung Cell Molecular Physiology ; 309:L995-L1008.
- Aulakh, G.K., Balachandran, Y., Liu, L. and Singh B. 2014. Angiostatin inhibits activation and migration of neutrophils. Cell and Tissue Research; 355:375-396
- Aulakh, G.K., Suri, S.S. and Singh, B. 2014. Angiostatin inhibits acute lung injury in a mouse model. American Journal of Physiology: Lung Cell Molecular Physiology; 306:L58-L68.
- Schneberger, D., Caldwell, S., Kanthan, R. and Singh, B. 2013 Expression of Toll-like receptor 9 in mouse and human lungs. Journal of Anatomy; 222:495-503
- Aharonson-Raz, K., Lohmann, K.L., Townsend, H.G.G., Marques, F. and Singh, B. 2012 Pulmonary intravascular macrophages as proinflammatory cells in heaves, an asthma-like equine disease. American Journal of Physiology: Lung Cell Molecular Physiology; 303:189-198.
- Journeay, S., Suri, S.S., Moralez, J., Fenniri, J. and Singh, B. 2008 Low inflammatory activation by self–assembling rosette nanotubes in human Calu–3 Pulmonary Epithelial Cells. SMALL, 4:817-823.