You are here
Janet Ronsky is a professor in the Schulich School of Engineering's Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering. She is also an adjunct professor in the Faculty of Kinesiology and the Cumming School of Medicine. Her research group focuses on understanding the links between musculoskeletal system structure, joint mechanics, dynamic joint function, neuromotor control and joint injuries and diseases such as osteoarthritis and scoliosis.
- Kuntze, G. von Tscharner, V., Hutchison. C., Ronsky, J. Alterations in lower limb multi-muscle activation patterns during stair climbing in female total knee arthroplasty patients. Journal of Neurophysiology, 2015.
- Sharma, GB, Kuntze, G., Kukulski, D, Ronsky, JL. Validating Dual Fluoroscopy System Capabilities for Determining In-Vivo Knee Joint Soft Tissue Deformation: A Strategy for Registration Error Management. Journal of Biomechanics. 48: 2181-2185, 2015.
- Andrews, S.J., Rattner, J.B., Shrive, N.G., Ronsky, J.L. Swelling significantly affects the material properties of the menisci in compression.Journal of Biomechanics. 48: 1485-1489, 2015.
- Lichti DD, Sharma GB, Kuntze G, Mund B, Beveridge, JE, Ronsky JL. Rigorous geometric self-calibrating bundle adjustment for a dual fluoroscopic imaging system. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 34:2, 589-598, 2015.
- Andrews SH, Rattner JB, Abusara Z, Adesida A, Shrive NG, Ronsky JL. Tie-Fibre Structure and Organization in the Knee Menisci. Journal of Anatomy. Vol. 224(5): 531-537, 2014.
- Küpper, JC, Robu,I, Frayne, R, Ronsky, JL. The Knee Loading Apparatus: Axial, Anterior and Compressive Loading with Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Journal of Mechanical Design. Vol. 135:024501, 2013.
- Wu, H., Ronsky, J.L., Cheriet, F., Küpper, J.C., Zernicke, RF. Time Series Spinal Radiographs as Prognostic Factors for Scoliosis and Progression of Spinal Deformities. European Spine Journal 20(1): 112-117, 2011.
- Westover, L.M., Sinaei, N., Küpper, J.C., Ronsky, J.L. Quantifying in vivo laxity in the anterior cruciate ligament and individual knee joint structures. Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering. (GCMB-2015-0362, accepted March, 2016)